The ATI TEAS® is a standardized test used by nursing and allied health programs around the country. One of the best ways to pass the TEAS test is to review with a question bank. This randomized TEAS practice question bank will help you prepare with confidence!
All questions are created by a Quizlet-verified subject matter expert and certified college tutor. The Prenursing Smarter TEAS Question Bank includes 5 full exams with more than 1,000 practice questions.
Current number of questions in the TEAS question bank:
- Reading TEAS Practice Question Bank: 250 questions
- Math TEAS Practice Question Bank: 225 questions
- Science TEAS Practice Question Bank: 355 questions
- English TEAS Practice Question Bank: 200 questions
This TEAS 7 practice bank includes multiple choice questions with one answer and select all questions. It also includes fill-in-the-blank questions for math. The bank is fully updated for the ATI TEAS exam in 2023.
The questions are pulled from the lessons in my comprehensive TEAS Prep Program.
This question bank allows for super quick TEAS 7 review.
With the subject quizzes, get 10 questions at a time. You are graded automatically. Once you finish the 10 questions, you’ll get a score summary with answer explanations.
Not everyone has time to sit down at take boatloads of practice questions at once. With this feature, you’ll get practice questions in bite-sized pieces.
You can also take TEAS practice exams. You’ll get full-length tests with an automatically graded score at the end. The randomized nature makes this bank more like what you’ll see on the actual TEAS.
Prenursing Smarter TEAS Question Bank and TEAS Prep Program
The question bank is great for quick TEAS 7 review. It will give you tons of TEAS practice questions. If you are looking for comprehensive TEAS prep, then check out my comprehensive TEAS prep program. You’ll get access the TEAS practice question bank plus detailed lessons and workbooks.
TEAS Question Bank Questions – Details
TEAS 7 Reading Question Bank
- Context Clues & Figurative Language
- Text Features
- Text Structures
- Author’s Purpose, Opinion, and Bias
- Topic, Main Idea, Supporting Details, and Summary
- Logical Conclusions, Inferences, and Predictions
- Types of Sources
- Evaluating Themes and Arguments
- Following Directions & Sequences
- Printed Communications & Graphs
- Evaluating & Integrating Sources
TEAS 7 Math Question Bank
- Conversions and the Metric System
- Geometric Measurements
- Data, Statistics, and Variables
- Charts, Graphs, & Tables
- Word Problems
- Operations with Numbers and Fractions
- Rational Numbers
TEAS 7 Science Question Bank
- Mitosis and Meiosis
- Genetics & Inheritance
- DNA & Chromosomes
- Cardiovascular System
- Endocrine System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Body Basics & Organization
- Cellular Biology and Organelles
- Immune System
- Reproductive System
- Integumentary System
- Respiratory System
- Skeletal System
- Genitourinary System
- Pathology Emphasized by the TEAS
- Acids and Bases & Catalysts and Enzymes
- Periodic Table of Elements
- Water and Solutions
- Chemical Bonds and Reactions
- Phase Changes & States of Matter
- Experimental Design & Analysis
- Scientific Measurement & Tools
- Scientific Relationships & Sequences
- Scientific Reasoning & Logic
TEAS 7 English Question Bank
- Parts of Speech
- Punctuation Rules
- Medical Terminology & Word Parts
- Spelling & Similar Sounding Words
- Grammar & Clarity
- Word Meaning & Context Clues
- Formal & Informal Language
- Sentence Parts & Terms
- Irregular Plural Nouns
TEAS Practice Question FAQ
You’ll have a total of 170 questions across Reading, Math, Science, and English. For a full overview of the TEAS sections, visit our TEAS Test Study Guide.
The ATI TEAS test has several types of questions. You will see multiple-choice questions with one answer and select all answers. In addition, the test is slowly introducing fill-in-the-bank, sequencing, and image-based questions.
Yes, many students think so! The test covers 64 objectives across 4 sections and has time pressure. Many schools use TEAS test scores to deny admission. To find out more about, visit our guide on how to pass the TEAS test.
Kate is a CRLA certified tutor and test prep expert. She founded Prenursing Smarter in 2017. Kate lives in sunny Southern California and is an enrolled member of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe (Mnikȟówožu Lakȟóta). Prenursing Smarter is an inclusive business and actively seeks opportunities to collaborate with and support diverse voices.