Terms and Conditions
By visiting PrenursingSmarter.com, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Welcome to Prenursing Smarter (the “website” or “site”). The website and services and products offered may include, but are not limited to articles, reference and communication tools, message boards, books, courses, and information products and courses (“the service”). Questions for clarification of this statement or comments may be addressed via email to kate(at)prenursingsmarter.com.
1. Use of Site
To access or use this site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
Prenursing Smarter provides various materials, information, quizzes, tests, questions, articles, news, and other information on this and related sites and in courses offered through this site (the “Materials”). Prenursing Smarter authorizes each User to view and download one copy of the Materials.
Materials may be downloaded and a maximum of one copy of the Materials may be printed provided that Users make no modifications to the Materials. Prenursing Smarter retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials on any copies of the Materials.
Users may not transfer the materials to the another person or “mirror” the Materials on another server.
Users may not use or develop the Materials for another testing company or tutoring service.
Users may not modify the Materials at this Site in any way or reproduce, share or distribute them. This includes posting to non-commercial sites.
Users will keep all Materials confidential, and will not sell, auction, loan, rent, give away, describe, summarize, or otherwise reveal the Materials or their contents, to any other person or entity.
Prenursing Smarter and its owner make no representation or warranty that the Materials is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prenursing Smarter and its owner disclaim all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Materials.
Your online access to all program materials is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we know this program works, which is why you have 30 days to try all of the program. This program contains digital downloads that cannot be returned, so we ask that you attempt these materials. If you don’t love the program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime within the first 30 days of your initial purchase and show us that you are doing the exercises and not getting results. We require proof of purchase to honor, which we typically have record of, and we will reimburse you using your original method of payment. We’ll even eat the credit card processing costs. We will handle every exchange with reasonable fairness, but we cannot refund in instances involving a violation of the terms and conditions or for personal reasons unrelated to the performance of this program. All sales are final after 30 days. All sales of additional month(s) of access after first purchase are final.
2. Geographic location
If you, as a User, purchase Materials from this Site or Prenursing Smarter while outside of the United States, you may not user or access the materials while in the United States.
3. User Warranty
As a User you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other test preparation company and the Site and Materials are solely for the purpose of your own individual studying. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
4. Trademark and Copyright
Prenursing Smarter and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Prenursing Smarter LLC and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Prenursing Smarter has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Prenursing Smarter further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Prenursing Smarter may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Prenursing Smarter makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site. Prenursing Smarter makes no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use the Site and the Materials, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee any particular results, including specific ATI TEAS® scores.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Prenursing Smarter LLC, its owner, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8. Applicable Law
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
10. Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of February 9, 2018 and are subject to change without notice by Prenursing Smarter LLC at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
Updated: Jan. 2020